Global bone metastasis market is expected to grow significantly during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025 at a CAGR of 8.5%. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.Some of the major players operating in the global bone metastasis market are Bayer AG, Merck & Co., Inc., Pfizer Inc., Novartis AG, Pharmalucence Inc., Koninklijke Philips N.V., GE Healthcare, Siemens AG, Amgen Inc, Catena Pharmaceuticals, Eli Lilly, Pfizer Inc. among others.
Get Exclusive FREE Sample Copy of This Report Here https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample?dbmr=global-bone-metastasis-market&raksh
Bone Metastasis market analysis document contains basic, secondary and advanced information related to the global status, recent trends, market size, sales volume, market share, growth, future trends analysis, segment and forecasts from 2019 – 2025. Market research data included in this report lend a hand to businesses for planning of strategies related to investment, revenue generation, production, product launches, costing, inventory, purchasing and marketing. Furthermore, Bone Metastasis report presents the data and information for actionable, most recent, and real-time market insights which makes it easier to even reach to the critical business decisions.
Market Definition: Global Bone Metastasis Market
Bone metastasis occurs due to invasion of primary tumor in bones. Breast, prostate and lung cancers are most likely to spread to the bone. Bone cancer and bone metastases are not the same. In primary bone cancers the primary tumor actually starts in the bone but in case of bone metastasis, cancer originates from the primary tumor and then relocates to the bone. Bone metastases cause severe pain, spinal cord compression, decreased mobility, hypercalcemia, anemia and spinal instability.
According to WHO, in low- and middle-income countries 70.0% of deaths occurs due to cancer. Most common sites for metastasis include upper arm bone, the skull, hip bone, upper leg bone, ribs and spine. Metastatic bone tumor is hard to cure but its growth and symptoms can be stopped or slowed down with proper treatment. . Bone metastasis is the third most common condition in metastatic cancers and occurs in 60-65% of patients with metastatic cancers. As per a paper published in NCBI, in 2008 approximately 280,000 US adults were living with metastatic bone disease.
The probability of bone complications is greatest in patients with bone-only disease (81.0%) compared to patients with extra osseous first recurrences (21.0%). UBM Medica, LLC conducted trials on metastatic patients, results showed that 45.0% – 75.0% patients developed functional disability every 3-4 months, 10.0% -15.0% patients developed hypercalcemia and 10.0% -20.0% patients developed long bone fractures. As per the health report survey 2.0% of total population is suffering from bone metastasis. As per a paper published in GM journal, 70.0% of prostate and breast cancer patients during the course of their disease and 40.0% of lung, renal cell and thyroid cancer patients may develop bone metastasis.
Read Complete Details with TOC Here https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc?dbmr=global-bone-metastasis-market&raksh
Market Segmentation: Global Bone Metastasis Market
- The global bone metastasis market is segmented based on type, diagnosis, treatment, end user and geographical segments.
- Based on type, the global bone metastasis market is segmented into osteolytic bone metastasis, osteoblastic bone metastasis, mixed bone metastasis, and others
- The global bone metastasis market is segmented into biopsy, blood test, imaging, and others on the basis of diagnosis. Imaging segment is further sub-segmented into X-ray, bone scintigraphy, computerized tomography, magnetic resonance imaging, positron emission tomography and others.
- On the basis of treatment, global bone metastasis market is segmented into medical therapies, surgical treatment, medication, and others. Medical therapies are further sub segmented into chemotherapy, targeted therapy, hormone therapy, ablation therapy, external radiation therapy and immunotherapy. Ablation therapy is again segmented into cryoablation and radiofrequency ablation. Medication segment is sub-segmented into pain medications, bone building medications, and others. Surgical treatment is further segmented into osteoplasty and orthopedic fixation.
- On the basis of end user, the global bone metastasis market is classified into hospitals, clinics, diagnostic centers, and ambulatory surgical centers.
- Based on geography the global bone metastasis market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others.
Major Bone Metastasis Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Rising prevalence of cancer
- Increasing geriatric population
- Rising healthcare expenditures
- Lack of healthcare services in low-income countries
- High treatment cost
- The report offers Bone Metastasis Market share appraisals for regional and global levels
- To gain detailed overview of parent market
- Information about key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and their impact analysis on the Bone Metastasis Market size has been provided.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global Bone Metastasis Market and current & future trends to elucidate imminent investment pockets.
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry
To Get This Report at an Attractive Cost, Click Here https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst?dbmr=global-bone-metastasis-market&raksh
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research is a versatile market research and consulting firm with over 500 analysts working in different industries. We have catered more than 40% of the fortune 500 companies globally and have a network of more than 5000+ clientele around the globe. Our coverage of industries include Medical Devices, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology, Semiconductors, Machinery, Information and Communication Technology, Automobiles and Automotive, Chemical and Material, Packaging, Food and Beverages, Cosmetics, Specialty Chemicals, Fast Moving Consumer Goods, Robotics, among many others.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude.We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
Mail: [email protected]