This report on the global Ethyleneamines Market Research Report 2020 is detailed research that helps answer business questions related to competitive intelligence, market analysis, and market trends. It also highlights each of the prominent factors responsible for the growth of the market are; demographics, increasing purchasing power, increasing demand, regulatory policies, product standards, and manufacturing standards.
The market for ethyleneamines is expected to witness a CAGR of over 5%, in terms of revenue, during the forecast period (2020-2025).
DowDuPont, AkzoNobel, BASF, Tosoh, Huntsman, Arabian Amines Company, Delamine, Shandong Lianmeng Chemical, request free sample for complete list of companies.
The leading players of Ethyleneamines industry, their market share, product portfolio, company profiles are covered in this report. The competitive market scenario among Ethyleneamines players will help the industry aspirants in planning their strategies.
Get Sample Copy of Ethyleneamines Market Report –
Major factors driving the market studied are the accelerating demand for pesticides from developing countries and the developing consumer awareness concerning cleanliness and hygiene. However, hazardous health effects, due to direct exposure, are expected to hinder the market growth.
– Adhesives, Paints, and Resins segment dominated the market with the increasing demand from various end-user industries.
– Increasing R&D for new product development is likely to act as an opportunity in the future.
– Asia-Pacific dominated the market with the largest consumption from countries, such as China and India.
Key Market Trends
Ethylenediamine Type to Dominate the Market
– Ethylenediamine (EDA) is one of the major derivatives of ethyleneamines, and it accounted for the largest share of the ethyleneamines market. It is a clear, colorless, single-component product and is the lowest molecular weight ethyleneamine manufactured.
– Some of the applications of ethylenediamine include – agricultural chemicals, chelating agents, corrosion inhibitors, ethylene urea resins, ion exchange resins, lubricants for thermoplastic resin, oil additives, polyamide resins, reforming agents for soils, elastomeric fibers, rubber chemicals, surface-active agents, and fungicides.
– Additionally, ethylenediamine is used as an intermediate during the manufacturing of tetraacetyl ethylenediamine (TAED), which is a bleaching activator used in detergents and additives for laundry washing and dishwashing.
– Ethylenediamine chemical is strongly alkaline and is miscible with both water and alcohol. It is air sensitive, hygroscopic (tends to absorb moisture from the air) and also absorbs carbon dioxide from the air. It is incompatible with phosphorus halides, strong acids, aldehydes, oxidizing agents, organic halides, copper and its alloys, etc.
– Ethylenediamine is manufactured by reacting monoethanolamine (MEA) with anhydrous ammonia in the presence of a catalyst, followed by separation of the products.
– Hence, with the growing demand from various applications, the demand for ethylenediamine is expected to considerably increase over the forecast period.
Available [email protected] (Exclusive new year offer Upto 20%- Use code MIR 20):
Asia-Pacific Region to Dominate the Market
– With over 50% of the global demand, Asia-Pacific is the most promising market for ethyleneamines, which is likely to dominate the market in the near future. This domination can be attributed to the growing demand for agro chemicals and adhesives and sealants in the region.
– China and India account for over 75% of the demand for ethyleneamines and China is the major shareholder in creating the market demand for ethyleneamines in this region. Ethyleneamines are required in a large number of industries in China, including personal care, textile, adhesives and paints, automotive, and several others.
– China has the world’s largest automotive market, in terms of production. This is likely to boost the demand for ethyleneamines, owing to its requirement as a fuel additive.
– The country has achieved some milestones in shale gas exploration, both, incapacity and drilling techniques. The above factor makes the country one of the top shale gas suppliers, worldwide. This, in turn, increased the demand for ethyleneamines from the oil and gas sector in the country, owing to its requirement during the refining processes.
– In addition to this, the pharmaceutical industry in the country is expected to witness a rapid growth, which is likely to augment the demand for ethyleneamines from the sector, owing to its requirement as a raw material.
– Overall, with the consistent growth in countries, like China, India, and Japan, the demand for ethyleneamines is expected to increase at a faster pace overall in the region, in the coming years. The huge growth of Asia-Pacific is quite instrumental in the expansion of the global ethyleneamines market.
Buy complete report@
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and Chinese and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Sales)
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687