Europe revenue cycle management market is expected to register a healthy CAGR of 12.6% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
Revenue cycle management market report is also enriched with historic data, present market trends, market environment, technological innovation, upcoming technologies and the technical progress in the related industry. The forecast, analysis and estimations that are carried out in this report are all based upon the finest and well established tools and techniques such as SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis. The report also measures market drivers, market restraints, challenges, opportunities and key developments in the market. Competitive intelligence covered in the Revenue cycle management report is another very important aspect that assists businesses thrive in the market.
Get Sample Copy Of This Report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=europe-revenue-cycle-management-market
Some of the major players operating in this market are Quest Diagnostics Incorporated, Cerner Corporation, Allscripts, Navigant Consulting, Inc., Cognizant, McKesson Corporation, Inc., Change Healthcare, eClinicalWorks, Epic Systems Corporation, Experian Information Solutions, Inc., UnitedHealthcare, Siemens.
- In June 2018, Quest Diagnostics, the world’s leading provider of diagnostic information services, unveiled the newest version of its Quanum Enterprise Content Management Solution. This latest release of Quanum Enterprise Content Solutions incorporates has a different capabilities expected to help health systems better capture, store, access, and share and manage content across an enterprise.
- In March 2019, Cerner Corporation, planned to further expand into the Alabama rural health care market through a new collaboration with the Escambia County Healthcare Authority. This will cover EHR with a digital record of a patient’s health history which includes financial and clinical information.
- In January 2016, Navigant announced the acquisition McKinnis Consulting Services (U.S.) which provides revenue cycle assessment, strategy, and optimization assistance for healthcare providers. This acquisition helps Navigant to expand healthcare revenue cycle management capabilities.
- In October 2018, eClinicalWorks, a market leader in ambulatory clinical systems, announced eClinicalWorks Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) to aid medical practices in optimizing billing. This includes the complete electronic health records (EHR) suite by eClinicalWorks, on-site training as well as on support.
- In April 2017, Experian Health announced the launch of Patient Schedule which is an innovative solution which allows real time integration across the organization to streamline a patients self-service appointment scheduling. This product was launched in collaboration with MyHealthDirect.
- In June 2016, Experian Health announced the launch of its new product Coverage Discovery which is an on demand tool in integration with Epic’s EMR environment. This tool enables Experian Health clients to reclassify the uncompensated care for altering the patients care across the government and commercial payers by the use of advanced analytics.
Inquiry For Customize Report With Discount at : https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=europe-revenue-cycle-management-market
Segmentation: Europe Revenue Cycle Management Market
By Product Type
(Integrated RCM, Standalone RCM),
(Web-Based, On-Premise, Cloud-Based),
(Front Office, Mid Office, Back Office),
(Claim and Denial Management, Medical Billing and Coding, Electronic Health Record (EHR), Remittance, Patient Insurance Eligibility Check, Clinical Documentation Improvement (CDI),
(Scheduling & Appointment Referral Management, and Contract Management),
(Hospitals, General Physicians, Labs),
(Germany, France, Italy, Spain, U.K., Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe)
Get Full Table Of content @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=europe-revenue-cycle-management-market
About Data Bridge Market Research
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data bridge is an aftermath of sheer wisdom and experience which was formulated and framed in the year 2015 in Pune. We ponder into the heterogeneous markets in accord with our clients needs and scoop out the best possible solutions and detailed information about the market trends. Data Bridge delve into the markets across Asia, North America, South America, Africa to name few.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
Email: [email protected]