Get Sample Copy of this Report – https://www.orianresearch.com/request-sample/1409009
Flexible packaging is a non-rigid packaging structure used to package and protect products from different industries such as food & beverage, pharmaceutical, personal care, and others. Flexible plastic packaging formats are formed by layers of plastic and metal (aluminum), and recycling of these products requires lot of segregation and categorization. It is especially used in food packaging, is multi-layered in nature, in order to provide atmosphere barrier protection.
The global flexible packaging market is segmented on the basis of product type, material, end-user industry and region, with focus on manufacturers in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America.
On the basis of product type, the market is split into
On the basis of material, the market is split into
On the basis of end-user industry, the market is split into
* Food & Beverage
* Pharmaceutical & Medical
* Household & Personal Care
Moreover, the market is classified based on regions and countries as follows:
* North America- U.S., Canada, Mexico
* Europe- Germany, France, UK, Spain, Italy
* Asia-Pacific- China, Japan, India, South Korea
* South America- Brazil, Argentina
* Middle East & Africa- Saudi Arabia, UAE, South Africa
Key Market Players
Key players profiled in the report includes:
1. Amcor Ltd.
2. Berry Global Inc.
3. Bemis Company Inc.
4. Mondi Group
5. Sealed Air Corporation
6. Coveris Holdings SA
7. Comexi Group Industries SAU
8. Coherent Inc.
9 Sei SpA
10. WIPF Doypak (Wipf AG)
These enterprises are focusing on growth strategies, such as new Product Type launches, expansions, acquisitions, and agreements & partnerships to expand their operations across the globe.
Key Benefits of the Report:
* Global, and regional, product type, material & end-user industry market size and their forecast from 2019-2026
* Identification and detailed analysis on key market dynamics, such as, drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges influencing the growth of the market
* Detailed analysis on industry outlook with market specific PEST analysis, and Supply Chain to better understand the market and build expansion strategies
* Identification of key market players and comprehensively analyze their market share and core competencies, detailed financial positions, key Product Types, and unique selling points
* Analysis on key player’s strategic initiatives and competitive developments, such as agreements & joint ventures, mergers & acquisitions, expansion, and new Product Type launches in the market
* Expert interviews and their insights on market trends, market shift, current and future outlook, and factors impacting vendors’ short term & long term strategies
* Detailed insights on emerging regions, product type, material and end-user industry with qualitative and quantitative information and facts
* Identification of the key patents filed in the field of flexible packaging equipment and other related technologies
Order a copy of Global Flexible Packaging Market Report 2019 @ https://www.orianresearch.com/checkout/1409009
* Flexible Packaging manufacturer & Technology Providers
* Traders, Importers, and Exporters
* Raw Material Suppliers and Distributors
* Research and Consulting Firms
* Government and Research Organizations
* Associations and Industry Bodies
The market is derived through extensive use of secondary, primary, in-house research followed by expert validation and third party perspective, such as, analyst reports of investment banks. The secondary research is the primary base of our study wherein we conducted extensive data mining, referring to verified data sources, such as, white papers, government and regulatory published articles, technical journals, trade magazines, and paid data sources.
For forecasting, regional demand & supply factors, recent investments, market dynamics including technical growth scenario, consumer behavior, and end use trends and dynamics, and production capacity were taken into consideration. Different weightages have been assigned to these parameters and quantified their market impacts using the weighted average analysis to derive the market growth rate.
The market estimates and forecasts have been verified through exhaustive primary research with the Key Industry Participants (KIPs), which typically include:
* Raw Material Providers
* Government Body & Associations
* Research Institutes