Legionella testing market is expected to rise to an estimated value of USD 393.42 million by 2026, registering a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the increased usage of air-conditioning systems and hot tubs which are a result of increased disposable income causing greater prevalence of legionella disorders.
Access Sample PDF Copy Of This Report | Request At https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-legionella-testing-market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global legionella testing market are ALBAGAIA LTD; Aquacert Ltd.; Oxford Biosystems Ltd; bioMérieux SA; IDEXX Laboratories, Inc.; Merck KGaA; PACIFIC WATER TECHNOLOGY PTY LTD; Pall Corporation; Phigenics; Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.; QIAGEN; Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.; The Water Treatment Products Company; Asahi Kasei Corporation; DTK Water; H2O Hygiene Ltd.; Water Treatment Products Ltd; Abbott; EIKEN CHEMICAL CO., LTD.; Pro Lab Diagnostics Inc.; BIOTECON Diagnostics and R-Biopharm AG among others.
Key Developments in the Market:
- In June 2018, Oxford Biosystems Ltd announced the launch of a new legionella testing equipment “BIOTECON microproof Legionella Quantification LyoKit” which is expected to provide accurate test results within just four hours instead of having to wait for days for conclusive results. The product was launched at the “Water Management Society (WMSoc)” conference and AGM held on 19th and 20th June, 2018 in Staffordshire, England
- In April 2018, Phigenics announced the launch of their innovative “Next Day Legionella PCR”, it is the most accurate and rapid legionella as well as total heterotrophic aerobic bacteria (THAB) test available. This test works on the PCR testing method and is an extension of the company’s leading “PVT Premium” product offerings
Reason to buy Report:
- The legionella testing research report also provides a study on the current and future demand of the global Market
- The report obtains a complete estimation of the Market size with the help of bottom up and top bottom approaches.
- Involves collecting data from primary sources including but not limited to key executives from important business, organizations and top level executives such as innovation and technology directors, VPs, CEOs and Marketing directions
- The regions and countries mentioned in this research study have been studied based on the Market size by application, Product, Key players and Market forecast.
Get Full Table Of content @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-legionella-testing-market
Segmentation: Global Legionella Testing Market
By Test Type
(Culture Methods, UAT, Serology, DFA Test, Nucleic Acid-Based Detection, PCR),
(Water Testing, IVD Testing),
(Clinical Testing Methods, Environmental Testing Methods),
(Hospitals & Clinics, Diagnostic Laboratories),
(North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa)
Do An Inquiry Before Acquiring the report: https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-legionella-testing-market
About Data Bridge Market Research
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data bridge is an aftermath of sheer wisdom and experience which was formulated and framed in the year 2015 in Pune. We ponder into the heterogeneous markets in accord with our clients needs and scoop out the best possible solutions and detailed information about the market trends. Data Bridge delve into the markets across Asia, North America, South America, Africa to name few.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
Email: [email protected]