Transdermal Patches Market is expected to reach USD 7383.47 Billion by 2026 from USD 4445.18 Billion in 2017 at a CAGR of 5.8%. The upcoming market report contains data for historic year 2017, base year for this study is 2018 and the forecast period is 2019–2026. The rising number of diabetic patients across the globe is likely to increase the consumption of transdermal drug delivery patch.
Few of the major competitors currently working in the Transdermal Patches Market are AdhexPharma, ProSolus, Inc., Tapemark, Tesa Labtec GmbH, Nitto Denko Corporation, Noven Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Wholly-owned subsidiary of Hisamitsu Pharmaceutical Co., Inc.), LTS Lohmann, Therapie-Systeme AG, Medherant Limited, Corium International, Inc., Bayer AG, ANI Pharmaceuticals Inc., Novartis AG, Janssen Pharmaceuticals Inc., Antares Pharma Inc., Aneva Drug Delivery Systems, Abbott Laboratories, Medipatch, Inc., Mylan Pharmaceutical, Inc., Acrux Limited among others.
Ask For Complimentary Sample PDF| Request At https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-transdermal-patches-market
Key Developments in the Market:
- In December 2018, Hisamitsu Pharmaceutical Co., Inc. (Japan) announced that the transdermal, pain management patch FENTOSTAPE achieved the primary endpoint of the Phase III clinical study in Japan.
- In July 2018, Mylan N.V. (U.S.) launched generic version of Novartis’ Exelon Patch known as Rivastigmine Transdermal System for the treatment of patients suffering from dementia in the US.
Global transdermal patches market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of transdermal patches market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
- Increasing advantages over the oral and ingesting medications is expected to drive the market growth
- Non-Invasive and painless administration of medication is also expected to drive the market growth
- Inability of the skin to absorb large range of medications is expected to restrain the market growth
- Development of contact dermatitis or other skin infections at the site of application is also expected to restrain the market growth
Inquiry For Customize Report With Discount at :https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-transdermal-patches-market
Segmentation: Global Transdermal Patches Market
- By Application
- Pain Management
- By Technology
- Electric current
- Mechanical arrays
- Thermal Ablation
- Chemical Enhancers
- North America
- South America
- Middle East and Africa
Get Full Table Of content @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-transdermal-patches-market
About Data Bridge Market Research
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data bridge is an aftermath of sheer wisdom and experience which was formulated and framed in the year 2015 in Pune. We ponder into the heterogeneous markets in accord with our clients needs and scoop out the best possible solutions and detailed information about the market trends. Data Bridge delve into the markets across Asia, North America, South America, Africa to name few.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
Email: [email protected]