Global Next-Generation Sequencing (NGS) Market business report analyses and examines the important industry trends, market size, market share estimates, and sales volume with which businesses can guess the strategies to increase their return on investment (ROI). A DBMR team of experts and professionals from various streams and verticals bring along crucial tried-and-tested skills, approaches, and techniques to conduct research and analysis, and deliver accurate and reliable forecasts on all global markets. This Global Next-Generation Sequencing (NGS) Market report is present across several pages and provides most recent industry data, market future trends, allowing you to identify the products and end users driving revenue growth and profitability.
The Global Next-Generation Sequencing (NGS) Market research analysis report contains market insights and analysis for industry which are backed up by SWOT analysis. By taking into consideration strategic profiling of key players in the industry, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and their strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, and acquisitions, the report helps businesses improve their strategies to sell goods and services.
Global Next-Generation Sequencing (NGS) Market is registering a healthy CAGR of 19.60 in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market can be attributed to the continuous advancement in NGS technology and upsurge in applications of NGS.
Get Sample Report + All Related Graphs & Charts @
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the global next generation sequencing (NGS) market are Illumina, Inc., BGI, Eurofins Scientific, PerkinElmer Inc., Macrogen Inc., DNA Link, Inc., Genotypic Technology Pvt Ltd, WuXi AppTec, GENEWIZ, Takara Bio Inc., SciGenom Labs Pvt. Ltd, Theragen Etex Co., Ltd., LGC Biosearch Technologies, Oxford Gene Technology, Sysmex Inostics, Zymo Research, Source BioScience, Novogene Corporation, among others.
Global next generation sequencing (NGS) market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of next generation sequencing (NGS) market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Global Next-Generation Sequencing (NGS) Market By Product & Service (Pre-Sequencing Products & Services, NGS Consumables, Platforms, & Services for Platforms, Sequencing Services, NGS Data Analysis, Storage, and Management), Technology (Sequencing By Synthesis, Ion Semiconductor Sequencing, Single-Molecule Real-Time Sequencing, Nanopore Sequencing, Other Sequencing Technologies), Application (Diagnostics, Drug Discovery, Agricultural & Animal Research, Other Applications), End User (Academic Institutes & Research Centers, Hospitals & Clinics, Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies, Other End Users), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
NGS means next-generation sequencing; it is also known as massively parallel sequencing technology. NGS allows researchers to research on various applications including speed, scalability, and ultra-high throughput and also study biological systems at a next level. NGS allows researchers to rapidly sequence whole genomes.
- Continuous technological advancement in NGS platform is driving the market growth
- Reducing price of NGS installation is another factor helping in market growth
- Proper reimbursement and improving regulatory scenario are flourishing the market growth
- Upsurge in applications of next generation sequencing drives the growth of the market
- Less number of skilled personnel hinders the market growth
- Rising concern about standardization of NGS based diagnostics hampers the market growth
- Legal and ethical restrictions will act as market restraints
Grab Your Report at an Impressive 30% Discount! Please click [email protected]
Key Developments in the Market:
- In July 2019, Biodesix, Inc. and Thermo Fisher Scientific have entered into an agreement to provide next-generation sequencing assay for blood-based companion diagnostic solutions in cancer. It is yet to be approved by Food and Drug Administration of the U.S. This agreement will help cancer patient by focusing on NGS-based solution.
- In June 2019, Agendia declared the open access study validating use of MammaPrint and BluePrint molecular diagnostics using next-generation sequencing technology for targeted RNA. This will help to understand the complexities of early stage breast cancer and treatment strategies.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global next generation sequencing (NGS) market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with an unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
Email: [email protected]