North America Heavy Metal Testing Market, By Type (Arsenic, Cadmium, Lead, Mercury, Antimony, Barium, Manganese, Others), Technology (ICP-MS & OES, Atomic Absorption Spectroscopy (AAS) and Others), Sample (Food Sample, Water Sample, Blood Sample and Other Samples), Application (Environment and Industrial), Geography (U.S.A., Canada and Mexico) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
North America heavy metal testing market is expected to reach a healthy CAGR of 6.7% in the forecast period of 2018 to 2025.
The North America Heavy Metal Testing research report also details the information about the global market status, competition landscape, growth rate, future trends, market drivers, challenges, opportunities and porter’s forces analysis with respect to these elements. While developing this North America Heavy Metal Testing market report competitive analysis has been done for the major players in the market, which supports businesses take better moves for enhancing their product and sales. The market is projected to be the fastest-growing market during the forecast period from 2019 to 2024. It comes with several charts, graphs, and graphics to make it an interesting read.
Sample PDF Report Is Ready | Ask For More @: https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=north-america-heavy-metal-testing-market
Companies Profiled in this report includes, SGS SA, Intertek Group plc, Eurofins Scientific, TUV SUD, ALS Limited, MÉRIEUX NUTRISCIENCES, LGC Limited among others.
Heavy metals are defined as the element which has five times the specific gravity of the water. Majorly found heavy metals are like cadmium, chromium, lead, mercury, nickel, zinc and many more. It is used in many applications such as Environment and Industrial. In environment it is used for drinking water, waste water and industrial water as well as in industrial application it is used for chemicals, pharmaceuticals, food & beverage, automotive and others industries.
Due to the presence of these elements, metal testing is very important because if these elements are in huge amounts may cause acute or chronic toxicity. So heavy metal testing and its analysis, especially in the industries, are very important.
Segmentation: North America Heavy Metal Testing Market
The Heavy Metal Testing market is segmented into five notable segments such as Type, Technology, Sample, Application and Geography
- On the basis of type, the market is segmented into Arsenic, Cadmium, Lead, Mercury, Antimony, Barium, Manganese, Others
- In June 2017, Applied Technical Services, Inc. ATS Materials Test Laboratory (MTL) achieved National Aerospace and Defense Contractors Accreditation Program (Nadcap). MTL consist of chemical, environmental, mechanical, metallurgical analysis and test specimen machining which are different as per the industries and are according to the customer’s requirements
- On the basis of technology, the market is segmented into ICP-MS & OES, Atomic Absorption Spectroscopy (AAS) and others
- In February 2017, Applied Technical Services, Inc. acquire Project Services, LLC and Project Services, provides services to paper industry such as project management, contractor management, Microsoft project training and more. By this move ATS expands their footprint in southeast as projects services has various clients in the southeast area.
- On the basis of sample, the market is segmented into food sample, water sample, blood sample and other samples
- In May 2018, EMSL Analytical, Inc. has received the CDC’s Certificate of Proficiency to all its 20 laboratories from the agency’s ELITE program for legionella testing. EMSL Provides testing for Cryptosporidium and other waterborne pathogens..
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into environment and industrial
- In September 2018, QUICKSILVER SCIENTIFIC INC. is became finalist for the 2018 CPG Editor’s Choice Awards by Informa’s SupplySide. It is named top among the CPG products for innovation and market impact.
Competitive Analysis: North America Heavy Metal Testing Market
Some of the major players operating in the market are SGS SA, Intertek Group plc, Eurofins Scientific, TUV SUD, ALS Limited, MÉRIEUX NUTRISCIENCES, LGC Limited among others.
- In June 2018, AGQ Labs USA purchased the 100% share of Chilean diagnostic laboratory DIAGNOTEC which have specialized in the field of molecular biology testing. Through which AGQ labs expands their capabilities in the field of molecular biological testing.
- In March 2018, Albany Molecular Research Inc. received awards for capabilities, compatibility, expertise, quality, reliability and service. It is recognize for their excellence from contractor manufacturing organization
- In Aug 2018, Mérieux NutriSciences acquires Ambienge to expand their footprint environmental analysis in brazil. By this acquisition Mérieux NutriSciences consolidates its position of market leader in environmental analyses in Brazil expanding its operations to the North and Northeast of the country, where Ambienge has significantly developed environmental consulting and monitoring activities
Discount Only available here, Click Here @: https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-discount/north-america-heavy-metal-testing-market
For the purpose of the study, Global North America Heavy Metal Testing market is segmented based on various parameters. An in-depth regional classification of the market is also included herein. The factors which are impacting the market’s growth are studied in detail. The report also presents a round-up of vulnerabilities which companies operating in the market must avoid in order to enjoy sustainable growth through the course of the forecast period.
Summary of the research report
- Provides the main statistical data on the current status of Industry is a valuable guide and direction for companies and individuals involved in the market.
- The industry development trends and market channels were analyzed in this North America Heavy Metal Testing research report
- It estimates the market size and future growth potential of the market across different regions
- The market is projected to be the fastest growing market during the forecast period from 2019 to 2026.
- Statistical data is provided through several charts, graphs and graphics to understand the market in easy way.
Table of Content:
Global North America Heavy Metal Testing Market Research Report 2019-2026
Chapter 1: Industry Overview
Chapter 2: North America Heavy Metal Testing Market International and China Market Analysis
Chapter 3: Environment Analysis of Market.
Chapter 4: Analysis of Revenue by Classifications
Chapter 5: Analysis of Revenue by Regions and Applications
Chapter 6: Analysis of North America Heavy Metal Testing Market Revenue Market Status.
Chapter 7: Analysis of Industry Key Manufacturers
Chapter 8: Sales Price and Gross Margin Analysis of Market.
Continue To TOC…..
Get Enquiry About This Comprehensive Report @: https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=north-america-heavy-metal-testing-market
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge is an aftermath of sheer wisdom and experience which was formulated and framed in the year 2015 in Pune. We ponder into the heterogeneous markets in accord with our clients needs and scoop out the best possible solutions and detailed information about the market trends. Data Bridge delve into the markets across Asia, North America, South America, Africa to name few.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
Email: [email protected]