North America Medical Grade Silicone Market, By Form (Gels, Medical Adhesives, Medical Coatings, Elastomers, Others), Application (Prosthetics, Orthopedic Components, Medical Devices, Medical Tapes, Contact Lenses, Others), Geography (U.S., Canada, and Mexico) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
North America medical grade silicone market is projected to register a healthy CAGR of 6.1% in the forecast period of 2018 to 2025.
A New North America Medical Grade Silicone research report revealed by the Data Bridge Market research examines the overall market and presents the development status and forecast for the market in different regions around the globe. The primary research for the industry report includes information from company websites, annual reports, newspaper and database analysis presentation. It gives the detailed overview, product portfolio, financials and strategic developments for the companies analyzed in the report.
Request Sample Copy of the Report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=north-america-medical-grade-silicone-market
Companies Profiled in this report includes, Dow Corning Corporation, Wacker Chemie Ag, 3M, Shin-Etsu Chemical Co. Ltd, Nusil Technology Llc, Momentive Performance Materials Inc., Specialty Silicone Fabricators, Inc, Zodiac Coating, Wynca Group, Primasil Silicones Limited, Kibaru Manufacturing Sdn Bhd, Finesse Medical Ltd, Stockwell Elastomerics Inc., Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics, Apple Rubber Products, Simtec, among others.
Silicone is a profoundly adaptable engineered polymer that offers its products from cooking utensils and glues to sealants and beauty care products. Its unique properties such as biocompatibility and versatility play an integral part in medical technology. They are a group of elite materials that incorporate silicone polymers, silanes and siloxanes from which silicone items are determined. They are well accepted by the human skin and body, so they encourage healing, enhance the presence of existing scars and lessen discomfort and this will be beneficial in the growth of the market. They also decrease patient risk by providing life upgrading devices.
As the population in the region is growing with the high pace the need for an implantable device is also growing. With the increasing age, the person is more prone to chronic and restorative diseases. To help cope with these diseases, new silicone products are being launched to provide humans with good healthcare. The increasing use of the implantable devices such as heart implants, hip inserts and coronary stunts are driving the growth of the market.
Segmentation: North America Medical Grade Silicone Market
North America medical grade silicone market is segmented into three notable segments such as form, application and geography.
- On the basis of form, the market is segmented into five notable segments; gels, medical adhesives, medical coatings, elastomers and others. Gels are further sub-segmented into soft skin adhesives and others. Medical adhesives are sub-segmented into pressure sensitive adhesives and others. Medical coatings are sub-segmented into hydrophobic and hydrophilic. Elastomers are sub-segmented into liquid silicone rubber and high consistency rubber. Others segment is sub-segmented into API’s, excipients, foams, emulsions, dispersions and others
- In March 2015, 3M acquired Ivera Medical Corp. to increase its business in products that disinfect and protect devices that are used for access into a patient’s bloodstream. This acquisition will provide a broader array of vascular access solution worldwide
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into six notable segments; prosthetics, orthopedic components, medical devices, medical tapes, contact lenses and others. Prosthetics is sub-segmented into limbs and implants. Medical devices are sub-segmented into medical electronics, device assemblies & fittings, medical tubes, medical rings and gaskets, catheters and miscellaneous accessories. Miscellaneous accessories are further sub-segmented into masks, bottles, trays and others. Medical tapes are sub-segmented into wound care, drug delivery, personal hygiene and others. Others is sub-segmented into topical gels, surgical drapes and oral care products
- In January 2013, Momentive Performance Materials Inc. (U.S) has signed elastomer distribution agreement with Chempoint.Com.(U.S) under this agreement ChemPoint will distribute the complete elastomer product line in North America in which providing customers with marketing, sales and technical support
Competitive Analysis: North America Medical Grade Silicone Market
Some of the major players operating in this market are Dow Corning Corporation, Wacker Chemie Ag, 3M, Shin-Etsu Chemical Co. Ltd, Nusil Technology Llc, Momentive Performance Materials Inc., Specialty Silicone Fabricators, Inc, Zodiac Coating, Wynca Group, Primasil Silicones Limited, Kibaru Manufacturing Sdn Bhd, Finesse Medical Ltd, Stockwell Elastomerics Inc., Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics, Apple Rubber Products, Simtec, among others.
- In July 2014, Momentive Performance Materials Inc. (U.S) has commissioned liquid silicone rubber production in Rayong that will serve customers throughout Asia in the energy, automotive, aerospace, healthcare and consumer products industries
- In January 2017, Momentive Performance Materials Inc.(U.S) has announced that they will be demonstrating Silopren LSR 4655 SL liquid silicone rubber live at the 2017 MD & M West show held in February 7 – 9 in Anaheim, CA
- In October 2015, Simtec (Florida), signed an agreement with a global healthcare leader. Simtec started production in 2014 on a high-precision LSR component program for a non-invasive drug delivery system
Discount Only available here, Click Here @: https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-discount/north-america-medical-grade-silicone-market
The market data analysed and evaluated in this North America Medical Grade Silicone market report makes you achieve the business goals and objectives in preset time frame. Global North America Medical Grade Silicone market report encompasses all the company profiles of the major players and brands. Besides, the report offers a thorough synopsis on the study, analysis and estimation of the market and how it is impacting the industry. To prepare this North America Medical Grade Silicone report, detailed market analysis is conducted with the inputs from industry experts. Thus, the North America Medical Grade Silicone market report performs an assessment of the growth rate and the market value based on market dynamics and growth inducing factors.
Premium insights of research report
- This research report provides the main statistical data on the current status of the industry which is considered as a valuable guide
- It includes the potential of the market and highlights the key business priorities in orders to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
- The examination of the prominent trends, driving forces and the challenges assist the market participants and stakeholders to understand the issues they will have to face while operating in the market.
- Analytical tools such as SWOT analysis, Porter’s five force analysis and PESTLE analysis are utilized while developing this North America Medical Grade Silicone research report.
- In the end, it gives you details about the market research findings and conclusions which helps you to develop profitable market strategies to gain competitive advantage.
Get Enquiry About This Comprehensive Report @: https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=north-america-medical-grade-silicone-market
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge is an aftermath of sheer wisdom and experience which was formulated and framed in the year 2015 in Pune. We ponder into the heterogeneous markets in accord with our clients needs and scoop out the best possible solutions and detailed information about the market trends. Data Bridge delve into the markets across Asia, North America, South America, Africa to name few.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
Email: Corpor[email protected]