Global Pain Management Devices Market is expected to rise gradually to an estimated value of USD 9.05 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 8.5% in the forecast period of 2019-2026 with the annual sales of USD 4.71 billion in 2018. This rise in market value can be attributed to the increasing awareness and concerns regarding the pain management in people.
Download exclusive PDF sample report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=pain-management-devices-market
The Global Pain Management Devices Market research report covers the different topics of the market that offers a brief and logical explanation of the market. The report has been constructed in such way that all the vital factors of the market are focused. It includes various estimates related to the market such as the financial details, CAGR gross margin, market size, production, Price and other significant factors. The Industry report focuses on the latest trends in the global and regional spaces on all the significant components, including the capacity, cost, price, technology, supplies and Competition.
A few of the major competitors currently working in the pain management devices market are Baxter. (US), Boston Scientific Corporation (US), Medtronic (US), St. Jude Medical (US), Bio-Medical Research (UK), Codman and Shurtleff, Inc. (US), Stryker (US), Hospira Inc. (US), Smiths Medical (UK), Kimberly-Clark Corporation (US), DJO Global (US), B. Braun Melsungen AG. (Germany) Pain Management, Inc (US), Theragen Inc. (US), BD (US), Baxter (US), Smiths Group plc. (US), DePuy Synthes (US), Astellas Pharma Europe Ltd. (UK), Endo Pharmaceuticals Inc. (Ireland) and few among others.
Pain the stressed feeling in the body which happens due to damage in the tissues or illness in the body. Pain can be caused due to various injuries or diseases. Chronic pain lies in the body for long periods. It is managed by various drugs and devices. Pain management devices helps to reduce the long term chronic pains.
According to World Health Organization, there were an estimated 5 billion people, almost more than half of these cases could have been avoided with the availability of proper medical equipment and devices for healthcare procedures. This significant number is expected to act as a driver to the market growth.
- Development in the pain management devices.
- High efficacy of pain management devices for the treatment of chronic pain.
- Rise in the incidence of sports-related injuries and lifestyle-related diseases.
- Increased in the number of incidences like arthritis, cancer, trauma, and neurological diseases.
- Growth in the number of geriatric population and long term pain management demand are some of the driving factors.
- Lack of skilled physicians and fewer pain clinics is going to restrain the growth of this market.
- Unawareness about availability and use of pain management devices.
- Side-effects of pain management devices are some of the factors which restrain the market.
Table of Contents:
- Market Segmentation
- Market Overview
- Executive Summary
- Premium Insights
- Global, By Component
- Product Type
- Industry Type
10.2. North America
10.5. South America
10.6. Middle East & Africa
- Company Landscape
- Company Profiles
- Related Reports
Download Detailed TOC @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=pain-management-devices-market
Segmentation: Global Pain Management Devices Market
- By Type
- Electrical stimulators
- Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulators
- Ablation Devices
- Radiofrequency Ablation Devices
- Cryoablation Devices
- Analgesic infusion pumps
- Intrathecal infusion pumps
- External infusion pumps
- Spinal cord stimulators
- Deep brain stimulators
- Sacral neurostimulators
- Electrical stimulators
- By Application
- Musculoskeletal Pain
- Neuropathic Pain
- Facial Pain
- Pregnancy/Labor and Menstrual Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Post-operative Pain
- Trauma Pain
- By Mode of Purchase
- Over-the-Counter (OTC) devices
- Prescription-Based Devices
- End User
- Medical devices manufacturing companies
- Academic and research organizations
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- On 23rd April 2019, Avanos medical for an innovative medical device, ON-Q* with bolus pump got the approval by FDA. This pain management device continuously releases the local anesthetic on the surgical site leaving no room for opioid analgesics for drug dependency. This innovation can take the company to the greater heights.
- On 18th August 2015, Theragen LLC, announced the acquisition of Neurotech North America, a pain management device manufacturing company. The acquisition includes the commercial rights for the rest of the world excluding Switzerland, Austria and Switzerland. This acquisition will help the company to generate revenue.
Global pain management devices market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of pain management devices market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
For More Details In-Depth Inquiry @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=pain-management-devices-market
About Data Bridge Market Research
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process. Data Bridge is an aftermath of sheer wisdom and experience which was formulated and framed in the year 2015 in Pune.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
Email: [email protected]