Global radiation dose management market is set to witness a healthy CAGR of 18.4% in the forecast period of 2019- 2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. Growing demand for interventional radiology & nuclear medicine and increase usage of radio dose management for pediatrics procedures are the factor for the market growth.
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global radiation dose management market are Bayer, GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY, PACSHealth, LLC., Sectra AB, Agfa-Gevaert Group, Siemens Healthcare Private Limited., Koninklijke Philips N.V., FUJIFILM Corporation, QAELUM, Novarad., Canon Inc., LANDAUER, Bracco Imaging S.p.A., Mirion Technologies, Inc., Imalogix, SST Group Inc., among others.
Radiation Dose Management market analysis document contains basic, secondary and advanced information related to the global status, recent trends, market size, sales volume, market share, growth, future trends analysis, segment and forecasts from 2020 – 2026. Market research data included in this report lend a hand to businesses for planning of strategies related to investment, revenue generation, production, product launches, costing, inventory, purchasing and marketing. Furthermore, Radiation Dose Management report presents the data and information for actionable, most recent, and real-time market insights which makes it easier to even reach to the critical business decisions.
Market Definition: Global Radiation Dose Management Market
Radiation dose management is used to manage and estimate the amount of dose that is required during a procedure so they can avoid the high radiation dose among patients. They prevent burns and radiation poisoning in patient which happen due to over radiation dose. They play a crucial role in reducing exposure of patients to damaging radiation doses under imaging procedures. They are widely used in application such as oncology, cardiology and other.
Radiation Dose Management Market Drivers
- Increasing cases of chronic diseases enhances the use of medical imaging modalities which drives this market growth
- Strict government rules associated with the radiation dose will also accelerate the market growth
- Development in the installed base of radiology equipment also acts as a market driver
- Rising awareness about radiation dose management will also contribute as a factor for the market growth
Segmentation: Global Radiation Dose Management Market
Radiation Dose Management Market : By Product & Services
- Radiation Dose Management Solutions
- Radiation Dose Management Services
Radiation Dose Management Market : By Modality
- Computed Tomography
- Fluoroscopy and Interventional Imaging
- Radiography and Mammography
- Nuclear Medicine
Radiation Dose Management Market : By Application
- Other Application
Radiation Dose Management Market : By End-User
- Ambulatory Care Settings
- Other End Users
Radiation Dose Management Market : By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Middle East and Africa
Table Of Contents Is Available [email protected] https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc?dbmr=global-radiation-dose-management-market&raksh
Key Developments in the Radiation Dose Management Market:
- In November 2016, Royal Philips announced the launch of their 2nd generation DoseWise radiation dose management software platform which has the ability to track radiation exposure in clinicians and patients. This new platform will help the radiology department to deal with problems such as managing dose exposure so they can ensure safety and enhance access to patient data so they can make decision accordingly
- In June 2015, GE Healthcare announced the launch of their new radiation dose tracking system which is specially designed for their CT systems. The cloud-based management software monitors, examines and records these information to assist enhance the dose concentrations of patient radiation during CT scans. This system also enhances the patient safety and also helps the physicians to manage the radiation dose level
Radiation Dose Management Market : Competitive Analysis:
Global radiation dose management market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of radiation dose management market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key questions answered in the report :-
- What are the challenges being faced by the new entrants?
- Which will be the Radiation Dose Management Market application and sorts and estimate joined intently by makers?
- Which will be the dangers which will attack growth?
- The length of the global Radiation Dose Management market opportunity?
- How Radiation Dose Management Market share advance vacillations their value from various assembling brands?
Want Full Report? Enquire Here @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying?dbmr=global-radiation-dose-management-market&raksh
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research is a versatile market research and consulting firm with over 500 analysts working in different industries. We have catered more than 40% of the fortune 500 companies globally and have a network of more than 5000+ clientele around the globe. Our coverage of industries include Medical Devices, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology, Semiconductors, Machinery, Information and Communication Technology, Automobiles and Automotive, Chemical and Material, Packaging, Food and Beverages, Cosmetics, Specialty Chemicals, Fast Moving Consumer Goods, Robotics, among many others.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude.We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
Mail: [email protected]